Friday, March 18, 2011

my brief story

Now is the 6th day on my two semester...
from now on, i have to study herder anymore. no excuse to be absent in my class that's my motto..Alhamdulillah last time ago..i mean last semester (1st semester) i got the good score..thanks for Allah especially, and commonly for my parent, grandparent, all my family members, and my friends that always pray for me..and not forget to all my profesors that always everytime give me the precious knowledge. i hope this semester i can be better that yesterday. Hmmmm, i am happy, so happy. it's due to my feeling for him, SW, i can easily erase my sense although i still hope his arrival here. but i wish Allah will give me a spirit to hold on my tough condition. Beside that i am sorry to hear about the world problems, such as Japan Earthquake, Tsunami, Nuclear power exploded, and the crisis in Mid East Asia..hope they will solve that problem easily. Oh I forget another story, 4 weeks ago i met Heiko Roemmele, my Germany friend. he is veru friendly and warm-hearted,,even he respected me as a moeslem until he waited me while i was praying Ashar. Fancy..!!!! all day long I spent my time laughing with him..we shared our culture, i explained 'bout Indonesian lifestyle, traditional food, dance and so on.
he also told me about Germany culture, do u know, i even taught him Sundanese language,,he could hardly remember how to say "terimakasih and permisi". hehehe very funny.after we visited Bogor Botanical Garden finally we ate together in the street food "Pecel Lele". he looked very happy at that time, and then i took him to my college but unfortunately it was night so i couldn't introduce him to my friends. he said that my college was wide enough. he wanted to visit here again but he had to visit other cities, Yogyakarta, and Bali. after that in April 4th he will come back to Germany, but maybe i will meet him in airport if i am free in my class (i hope i can). my friend from South-Korea also will visit here next year, she is Erika. she has visited Indonesia last year on January. she will visit here with her sister, i will welcome her charmly. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment